We were called out to a Post Falls home on the Spokane river that flooded because of improperly installed plumbing pipes. We diagnosed the problem as poor workmanship that caused the solder joint to fail. We also found piping that was installed incorrectly causing electrolysis, and upon close examination we found severe erosion of the copper piping. We removed the piping that was causing the electrolysis and we removed the leaking section of pipe. We also removed all of the shark bite fittings that have been proven to have a high rate of failure, causing countless homes to experience severe flooding.
We went to a house in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho in the Landings subdivision that was flooded and we found that improperly installed plumbing was the cause of the flooding. We quickly replaced the faulty section and got our customers water back on within a couple hours.
We replaced a backflow valve at Maverik Gas Station in Couer d’Alene, Idaho and we will have the valve certified and inspected today by a city of Coeur d’ Alene inspector.