We are happy to announce we are now offering 3n1 Total – C Drain Treatment! We’ve got our warehouse and shipping and receiving set up and ready to go! Visit https://scottsplumbing.us/shop/ to order today!
Called to Maverik in Hayden for a clogged floor sink and we quickly got there and cabled the line and did a chemical treatment to remove residual buildup and hair.
Today we removed an old leaking water heater in Hayden and installed a new Bradford White 50 gal. natural gas water heater.
Today we were called out to a house in Coeur d’Alene that had a clogged sewer main that backed up and flooded the bathroom with sewage. We quickly arrived at the residence, diagnosed the problem and cabled roots out of the sewer and had their plumbing working great in no time.
Today we were called out at High Point Medical in Cd’a for a clogged sewer line on a commercial building that multiple plumbing companies tried to unclog but were not successful. Upon diagnosis, we found the main backwater valve was clogged with frozen toilet paper and the valve was frozen shut. We tried to remove the valve with standard tools and were not successful, so we brought out our special proprietary equipment to thaw out 5 feet down enabling us to easily unclog the drain line and remove the previously frozen in backwater valve for inspection. We also found the valve needed replacing. We quickly replaced the valve and their plumbing was back to normal.
Today we performed leak detection on a house Newman Lake and found a leak inside the wall at the copper pipe connection on the shower valve. There was so much water damage that we have to perform water mitigation and then we will demo the old shower and install a beautiful brand new Koehler shower. Read more
We installed a sewage ejector pump and underground plumbing in a basement for a basement bathroom addition we are doing. Read more
We installed two new urinals at the Post Office in Post Falls. Thanks to our hard working Federal Employees for their enduring service!
Today we finished installing a Takagi tankless water heater in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
We were called out to a Post Falls home on the Spokane river that flooded because of improperly installed plumbing pipes. We diagnosed the problem as poor workmanship that caused the solder joint to fail. We also found piping that was installed incorrectly causing electrolysis, and upon close examination we found severe erosion of the copper piping. We removed the piping that was causing the electrolysis and we removed the leaking section of pipe. We also removed all of the shark bite fittings that have been proven to have a high rate of failure, causing countless homes to experience severe flooding.